How to change BDC with PDC in the environmento of the win ..

I have a PDC on WIN 2000 server and the BDC on WIN 2003 server and I need to
switch them. What need I to do?

thanks

Upgrade the domain to from W2k to W2k3:

How to upgrade Windows 2000 domain controllers to Windows Server 2003
http://www.support.microsoft.com/kb/325379

"Martin Bielik" <martin_bielik@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:
> I have a PDC on WIN 2000 server and the BDC on WIN 2003 server and I need
> switch them. What need I to do?

I will upgrade the W2k server to the W2k3 in the second step, but I still
need to switch ther roles of this servers. How can I do it? I know, that I
have to migrate the global catalog, but I need to know, what else do I need
to do.

thanks

"Michael Giorgio - MS MVP" <Michael.Giorgio@NoSpam.mayerson.com> wrote in
message news:ubpW4AUNFHA.2604@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Upgrade the domain to from W2k to W2k3:
>
> How to upgrade Windows 2000 domain controllers to Windows Server 2003
> http://www.support.microsoft.com/kb/325379
>
> "Martin Bielik" <martin_bielik@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:
> > I have a PDC on WIN 2000 server and the BDC on WIN 2003 server and I
need
> > switch them. What need I to do?

How to view and transfer FSMO roles in Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324801

Have fun.