Inherititing user accounts in file server from Domain cont..

I have a 2000 Pro Domain Controller and a 2003 acting as File Server
only. How can I use the accounts stored on the Domain Controller when
giving the perrmisions on the file server?
I have problems even when i log into the File Server's some share
as Administrator.

I was thinking of setting up the 2003 as backup domain controller, but
it seems to me needless.

Any help ...

If the W2k3 server is a member of the W2k domain you
should have no problem using the domain accounts to
access the file server. What exactly are you trying to do
and what errors do you receive?