Removing an old print server?

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

We had an NT 4 print server and deleted all of the printers from it since it
was replaced with a 2000 server. The NT 4 server still shows up in "Add
Printer". If anyone could shed some light on how to stop it from showing up,
it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray

How to Manually Delete Print Shares or Printers
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;102116