DVD Caldera DOS driver?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

I'm trying to put the DriveImage image file on a DVD, and when needed,
reinstall from that DVD. The rescue disk of DI prompts me for the DVD
driver during bootup. Where can I get that driver, and what is the
name of that file? Thanks for any info.

In article <c06mh1h6sspfhhrtlaqk9mma6kk8o2dh4t@4ax.com>, Jack says...
> I'm trying to put the DriveImage image file on a DVD, and when needed,
> reinstall from that DVD. The rescue disk of DI prompts me for the DVD
> driver during bootup. Where can I get that driver, and what is the
> name of that file? Thanks for any info.

Standard DOS CD driver.

--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.