Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Cartridge Life in HP Photosmart 375??

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 12:19:10 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

I am currently shopping around for a portable photo printer. One that I
am really leaning towards is the HP Photosmart 375.

What I am trying to get a read on, is how many prints I can expect out
of a cartridge. The #95 cartridge is 7ml, and the #97 is 14ml. Trying
to determin an estimated cost/print.

Also, with the newer style inks/print heads, is there still a problem
with the ink drying out or clogging the heads? I am part of a
non-profit organization that will be using the printer for things like
pictures with the Easter bunny, Santa, and various other events. We may
be printing 50-100 prints within a couple of days, then not use the
printer for a couple of months.

Thanks for sharing any experiences.

Tim
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 3:08:58 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Tim Sheets" <tsheetspublic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
news:23E7d.164236$D%.153421@attbi_s51...
>I am currently shopping around for a portable photo printer. One that I am
>really leaning towards is the HP Photosmart 375.
>
> What I am trying to get a read on, is how many prints I can expect out of a
> cartridge. The #95 cartridge is 7ml, and the #97 is 14ml. Trying to
> determin an estimated cost/print.

For your use the "HP Photo Value Pack" might be a good choice. The part number
is C9367A#140, which includes a number 700 cartrdige and 125 sheets of 4x6
photo paper for the Photosmart 375 at $44.95. See:
http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpdirect/shopping/sc...

> Also, with the newer style inks/print heads, is there still a problem with
> the ink drying out or clogging the heads? I am part of a non-profit
> organization that will be using the printer for things like pictures with the
> Easter bunny, Santa, and various other events. We may be printing 50-100
> prints within a couple of days, then not use the printer for a couple of
> months.

This should not be a problem.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 7:19:56 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Bob Headrick wrote:

> "Tim Sheets" <tsheetspublic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> news:23E7d.164236$D%.153421@attbi_s51...
>

>>What I am trying to get a read on, is how many prints I can expect out of a
>>cartridge. The #95 cartridge is 7ml, and the #97 is 14ml. Trying to
>>determin an estimated cost/print.
>
>
> For your use the "HP Photo Value Pack" might be a good choice. The part number
> is C9367A#140, which includes a number 700 cartrdige and 125 sheets of 4x6
> photo paper for the Photosmart 375 at $44.95. See:
> http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpdirect/shopping/sc...

Thanks for the tip!


>>Also, with the newer style inks/print heads, is there still a problem with
>>the ink drying out or clogging the heads? I am part of a non-profit
>
> This should not be a problem.

Great! Just thought I'd check.

Thanks for the help, Bob. Much appreciated.

Tim
!