XP member of domain

I have a problem with XP machines being members of a 2003 or 2000 windows
domains.

I can make them members of the domain and login But I cant seem to get into
the domain shared drive or printers. It asks me to login when I try
accessing that computer from "entire network" even though I am already
login to the domain. If I enter the same user and password it tells me that
the user is the same as the login, If I enter a different user it allows it.

It seems like XP is not properly login in although, it will not allow an
invalid user or invalid password so it knows that much.

ANY IDEAS??? This does not happen with W2000 Workstations. Only XP
workstations.

Thanks,

Raul Rego

hey Raul

How are you?

check if these wndows xp computer have created yours properly computer
account in the computers container in AD.

kind regards
fabiano