Windows 4.0 User Account

Hi!

I have got Windows NT4.0 Server PDC. Sorry I had L.

Today my server crashed.

I set it up again and restored everything except Users Account for Domain.

Does somebody know where the account list is ???

Best Regards

Andreas

If you created a new PDC then your user accounts are gone
unless you either have an existing BDC or a ERD created
using the /s switch to save the SAM and security files.