Where is WinNT Resource Kit utility NETDOM.EXE

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

I've got a problem with my Win NT 4.0 Server domain. The MS KB says that the
utility NETDOM.EXE from the Windows NT 4.0 Server Resource Kit utilities
would help me.

Unfortunately, I can't find NETDOM.EXE on the Microsoft website.

Apparently NETDOM.EXE is in the NT 4 Server Resource Kit supplement 4 or
earlier, but I can't find them either.

Does anyone know how I can get NETDOM.EXE for Win NT 4.0 Server?

Thanks,
Jim

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain,microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

That's netdom 1.8 you are looking for:

NETDOM 1.7 Reports Access Denied with Windows NT 4.0 SP4

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;197160