Dump User's Logon Script Info

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to create a list of what logon scripts my users are
running.

We have about 30-40 scripts and hundreds of users. I would like to create
this list so I can see what scripts are being used and by whom.

Thank You.

Do you think they are local scripts? If you have a domain in place the
logon scripts should be sitting in the netlogon folder on all of your DCs.

"Gregory St. Pierre" <greg@focus24.com> wrote in message news:
> I'm looking for a way to create a list of what logon scripts my users are
> running.
>
> We have about 30-40 scripts and hundreds of users. I would like to create
> this list so I can see what scripts are being used and by whom.
>
> Thank You.

Oh, I know where they are, I have that list. What I need is a way to query
NT and have it tell me which users are running what scripts.

"Michael Giorgio - MS MVP" <Michael.Giorgio@NoSpam.mayerson.com> wrote in
message news:eidSSuySFHA.3332@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Do you think they are local scripts? If you have a domain in place the
> logon scripts should be sitting in the netlogon folder on all of your DCs.
>
> "Gregory St. Pierre" <greg@focus24.com> wrote in message news:
>> I'm looking for a way to create a list of what logon scripts my users are
>> running.
>>
>> We have about 30-40 scripts and hundreds of users. I would like to
>> create
>> this list so I can see what scripts are being used and by whom.
>>
>> Thank You.

Well all scripts should run unless you have parameters setup to
determine which scripts e.g., computername or group?

"Gregory St. Pierre" <greg@focus24.com> wrote in message news:
> Oh, I know where they are, I have that list. What I need is a way to
query
> NT and have it tell me which users are running what scripts.

Well, the way they're doing it here isn't right. They have all these
scripts (batch files) and then they set up each user with one of the 30
scripts. I've talked to the admins and they have no idea what scripts are
being used or are defunct and who is using the active ones. The only way
for me to see what scripts are being used and by whom is to look at each
user's profile.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're try to tell me.

"Michael Giorgio - MS MVP" <Michael.Giorgio@NoSpam.mayerson.com> wrote in
message news:OlzeRgzSFHA.2324@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Well all scripts should run unless you have parameters setup to
> determine which scripts e.g., computername or group?
>
> "Gregory St. Pierre" <greg@focus24.com> wrote in message news:
>> Oh, I know where they are, I have that list. What I need is a way to
> query
>> NT and have it tell me which users are running what scripts.

Okay I see. Have a look at Addusers.exe from the NT resource
kit.