Problem Xp members of domain

Hi!

We have 1 controller domain with Win2000nt and Exchange2000 in other Server
with Win2000nt also.
Since monday, we are happening strange something in our network. The Xp
members of domain have problem when openning some files so they are hung
computer. We haven't dected virus nowhere.

What's the problem?

p.d: Sorry for my English, I'm spanish.

Hi!

I have seen in the domain controller, that show the next error:

Event ID: 8003
The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer
MyBDC that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport
NetBT_NETFLX1. The master browser is stopping or an election is being forced.

This error can be the problem?

p.d: Sorry for my English, I'm spanish.

If it occurs frequently e.g., every five minutes. Check the
subnet mask on your BDC and the PDC / PDC (emulator)
and make sure they are the same. If they are the same then
you'll need to provide a bit more details of your network
setup including subnetting, and protocols running. Also name
resolution e.g., DNS or WINS

"Marc Canals Giraut" <MarcCanalsGiraut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:
> Hi!
>
> I have seen in the domain controller, that show the next error:
>
> Event ID: 8003
> The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer
> MyBDC that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on
transport
> NetBT_NETFLX1. The master browser is stopping or an election is being
forced.

> This error can be the problem?
>
> p.d: Sorry for my English, I'm spanish.

Hey Marc

Dont Worry about your english

check if in diagnostic mode your Xp also hangs.

if not, check for a third party programs intalled on your computer.

kind regards
Fabiano