Multiple Logons to NT 4 Domain

We have 25+ sites around the city & county where people log in. Often, we
have someone log in at one site, lock their PC and go to another site and log
in. This causes problems because they're holding various files open on their
original PC.

We want to prevent users from logging into the domain more than once.
Anyone with suggestions please email me to bob.ritchey@ci.austin.tx.us

Thanks

Not a simple task unfortunately but Jerold Shulman over
at NT reghacks has a method. Actually two ways. <g>
The first is an original method and the second is a better
way:
http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBA/TIP0100/rh0175.htm

http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBA/tip0200/rh0296.htm