Ivan

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

"Marc Hulsebosch" <Marc.hulsebosch@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4322e155$0$710$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl...
> http://zalman.co.kr/
>
> Ivan wrote:
>> r these 2 comaptible?

Zalman's site does not mention 478 socket, but its manual does!

http://zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.asp?idx=165&code=009

The table tells me it supports Celeron, Celeron D, and Pentium 4
Willamette, Northwood and Prescott. Seems clear to me...

Marc

Ivan wrote:
> "Marc Hulsebosch" <Marc.hulsebosch@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://zalman.co.kr/
>>
>> Ivan wrote:
>>> r these 2 comaptible?
>

> Zalman's site does not mention 478 socket, but its manual does!

Ivan

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

it does not mention my mobo Abit IC7-Max3, so I still do not know whether it
is in fact compatible.

> http://zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.asp?idx=165&code=009
>
> The table tells me it supports Celeron, Celeron D, and Pentium 4
> Willamette, Northwood and Prescott. Seems clear to me...
>
> Marc
>
> Ivan wrote:
>> "Marc Hulsebosch" <Marc.hulsebosch@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://zalman.co.kr/

>> Zalman's site does not mention 478 socket, but its manual does!

Ok, if you refuse to look: yes it supports s478

Marc