XP Administrator User

One of the workers in my office somehow deleted the Administrator user on his
PC leaving only 1 restricted user. How can I set up another user with
administrative access without loging in as one. ????
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator user

    Greetings --

    Simply log in using the built-in Administrator account (which
    _cannot_ be deleted) and modify the desired account. By design, the
    only way to log into the Administrator account of WinXP Home is to
    reboot into Safe Mode. For WinXP Pro, pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL twice at
    the Welcome Screen will produce the standard login dialog box.

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. - RAH

    "Mark K" <Mark K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > One of the workers in my office somehow deleted the Administrator
    user on his
    > PC leaving only 1 restricted user. How can I set up another user
    with
    > administrative access without loging in as one. ????

Microsoft Office Windows XP