XP Administrator User

August 9, 2004 8:31:03 PM

One of the workers in my office somehow deleted the Administrator user on his
PC leaving only 1 restricted user. How can I set up another user with
administrative access without loging in as one. ????

More about : administrator user

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 11:07:54 PM

Greetings --

Simply log in using the built-in Administrator account (which
_cannot_ be deleted) and modify the desired account. By design, the
only way to log into the Administrator account of WinXP Home is to
reboot into Safe Mode. For WinXP Pro, pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL twice at
the Welcome Screen will produce the standard login dialog box.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm