Joining a Domain

We have a domain that has remote PC's in various other states. Occasionally
(for several different reasons) a computer will need to be re-joined to the
domain. Is there a way to do this remotely?
At this point the only thing we can do is have the system sent back to
corporate headquarters to rejoin the domain, then send it back. This is
rather costly, but we do not want to give a password to a local person.
Any help would be great!

You can do this remotely using netdom.exe from a
DC.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329721