Sign in with
Your question

With windows 7&IE8 why cant I download adobe flash player 10?

Last response: in Windows 7
March 8, 2011 4:26:00 PM

I have tried everything,but nothing comes up on my programs,but it is on my uninstall.
I have no adobe on my computer now.
Thank You

Ray-raylynnnissen@yahoo.com
March 9, 2011 7:01:40 PM

I am a beginner,and looked at my IE security settings,with the site you gave me>I still can't download adobe
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
March 9, 2011 7:14:18 PM

It may already be on you computer. go to adobes website and look for the uninstall software to remove it completely before you try to download again
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 9, 2011 7:20:29 PM

It is a browser plugin, its not going to show up in your programs. Watch a flash video, if it works your fine.
m
l
March 10, 2011 9:03:05 PM

no I did not get a conformation e-mail
m
l
March 10, 2011 10:22:14 PM

after using adobes uninstall,I still can not download adobe flash player,and can't watch any videos.
m
l
March 10, 2011 10:28:43 PM

daship said:
It is a browser plugin, its not going to show up in your programs. Watch a flash video, if it works your fine.

I still can't watch any videos after using adobes uninstall.i also mcan not download adobe flash player.
m
l
March 11, 2011 9:07:34 PM

i used adobe uninstall,and I still can't watch any videos,or downloade adobe flash player
m
l
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
March 11, 2011 9:46:53 PM

Are you using the 64-bit version of IE? Flash is not available for it.
m
l
March 11, 2011 10:39:54 PM

No I am using IE 9 with 32bit
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 12, 2011 4:03:32 PM

Have you tried to download with another web browser like Firefox?Try also using IE without any addons
m
l
March 12, 2011 10:29:41 PM

I have used firefox, that said I needed to temp uninstall my antivirus software,that I don't know how to do
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 13, 2011 1:13:14 PM

That sounds like the problem with IE also. Go to Start\Run and type MSCONFIG (or type it in the search box) Then click on the Startup Tab and uncheck the box for your Antivirus. This will stop it from starting when you turn your computer on. Download and install Flash. Then go back to MSCONFIG and put the tick back in the Antivirus box to start it again. Dont forget to do this. You may be as well turning your firewall off as well temporarily while you download Flash. Go to Control Panel \ Security settings to do this. Again ,remember to turn it back on.
m
l
March 23, 2011 10:18:26 PM

mibix19 said:
That sounds like the problem with IE also. Go to Start\Run and type MSCONFIG (or type it in the search box) Then click on the Startup Tab and uncheck the box for your Antivirus. This will stop it from starting when you turn your computer on. Download and install Flash. Then go back to MSCONFIG and put the tick back in the Antivirus box to start it again. Dont forget to do this. You may be as well turning your firewall off as well temporarily while you download Flash. Go to Control Panel \ Security settings to do this. Again ,remember to turn it back on.

I never got any help,and had to wait for answers,so I had to pay to have adobe installed.
Thanks for your help anyway
Ray
m
l
!