Security system servers

Each time that I try to start my server, I get the following message on the
screen:

EagleServer.exe
Exception: stackoverflow (0xc00000fd), Address:0x04d2a890

I am running Windows NT 4.0 what does this message mean? The security
system that is running is NexSentry Manager and NexSentry Client. I can
reached at 702-499-4558. This is an urgent message. Feel free to call me, I
need to get this system up and running.

Dale Puckett.

Hi Dale,

Have you checked with NexSentry to see if they have an
update? Seems to be specific to that particular application.

"dale puckett" <dale puckett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Each time that I try to start my server, I get the following message on
> the
> screen:
>
> EagleServer.exe
> Exception: stackoverflow (0xc00000fd), Address:0x04d2a890
>
> I am running Windows NT 4.0 what does this message mean? The security
> system that is running is NexSentry Manager and NexSentry Client. I can
> reached at 702-499-4558. This is an urgent message. Feel free to call
> me, I
> need to get this system up and running.
>
> Dale Puckett.

kara

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2008
Hello Dale,

I have the same problem as you had two years ago with a NexSentry server/client version 2
I can not start a client.
If I do, 5sec after I have this stackoverflow error.
The enterprise that sold us this software and the equipement no longer supports this version.
My question is: Did you find an issue for your problem two years ago??????

Thank you.