Windows XP Pro gets error code when trying to network to d..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 23, 2005 4:47:01 AM

ComputerWhizz
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:31:51 PM

The error code is? It could be that your domain is NT
and the XP machine is encrypting the secure channel
data?

"ComputerWhizz" <computerwhizz.ek@discussions.microsoft.com(DOnotSPAM)>
wrote in message news:

> --
> ComputerWhizz
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 8:37:04 AM

Sorry, I thought this one did'nt go through, cheack my other post.
--
ComputerWhizz