Windows XP Pro gets error code when trying to network to d..

ComputerWhizz
2 answers Last reply
More about windows error code network

    The error code is? It could be that your domain is NT
    and the XP machine is encrypting the secure channel
    data?

    "ComputerWhizz" <computerwhizz.ek@discussions.microsoft.com(DOnotSPAM)>
    wrote in message news:

    > --
    > ComputerWhizz

    Sorry, I thought this one did'nt go through, cheack my other post.
    --
    ComputerWhizz

    "Michael Giorgio - MS MVP" wrote:

    > The error code is? It could be that your domain is NT
    > and the XP machine is encrypting the secure channel
    > data?
    >
    > "ComputerWhizz" <computerwhizz.ek@discussions.microsoft.com(DOnotSPAM)>
    > wrote in message news:
    > >
    > > --