Renaming computers and joining NT4.0 Domain

Hi,

I am in need of some help. I am in the process of reconfiguring our small
office network which has one server running Windows NT4.0 with latest service
pack and patches. I want rename all of our Widows XP desktops and have them
logon joining the domain.

I have created all the new user accounts on server. When I attempt to join
the domain with one of the new created accounts I get the following error:

"Your computer could not be joined to the domain because the following error
has occurred: The security database on the server does not have a computer
account for this workstation trust relationship."

Where do I go to create this trust relationship?

Sounds like a secure encryption issue. XP encrypts
the secure channel data which isn't supported in NT.
Disable the member secure digital channel security
policy on each XP machine.