User Information reporting

We have many NT domains across our organisation, and I want to find a tool
that will look across all of the domains and list simple account information
like date of last log on, date of password change etc.

Can anyone suggest anything simple and cheap. It eill also need to cover W2K
and Server 2003 as well as an AD server (if possible).

Do a search in the MS KB for "inactive machine accounts"
and you should find what you are looking for::
http://support.microsoft.com