Captain Sim's Legendary 767 is coming!!!!

The preview is here: www.captainsim.com/767/. Cool model, sweet as
candy![:p][:p][:p]

"MPilot" wrote:

> The preview is here: www.captainsim.com/767/. Cool model, sweet as
> candy![:p][:p][:p]

What's your general experience with Captain Sim aircrafts,
are they "framerate friendly"? I've once bought the 727.
The Model ist great, but does not run very smooth, so
that i put it in mothballs, as long as the Pentium 5 has it's
debut.

My specs: P4 3,2 - 1024 MB RAM, ATI 9600XT

Best regards,
Jan

I own both 707 and 727 and F-104 also, and I have no problems at
all! My PC is P4 3.0 - 1024Mb Ram ATI9225XT. Your PC is cool, I don't
know what is the problem. Probably too many sceneries.

"MPilot" wrote:

>I own both 707 and 727 and F-104 also, and I have no problems at
> all! My PC is P4 3.0 - 1024Mb Ram ATI9225XT. Your PC is cool, I don't
> know what is the problem. Probably too many sceneries.

I use to fly with high detailed grafic settings and had no problems so far.
But
the 727 makes my PC stuttering everytime I cicle the view from VC to
external
view (and back).

There is yet another aircraft, that I don't like to fly for the same reason.
The
Realair Spitfire.

I.E. the Alphasim aircrafts run very smooth (imo).

Jan

I have Capt Sim's F-104 and the Mig 21 with no problems. I also have
Realair's Spit also with no problems. P4, 2.8g, 1k ram and a lousy video
card according to most on this newsgroup. I would check other things if
you are stuttering.

Bill

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:36:15 +0100, Jan Berg wrote:

> There is yet another aircraft, that I don't like to fly for the same reason.
> The
> Realair Spitfire.

Then you definitely have a VERY serious problem with your FS installation
or hardware configuration. The RA Spit is one of the most framerate
friendly a/c around!

Bill

Trouble with RealAir Spitfire - impossible - you must sincerely check your
settings!

Quilly
Website
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
Do not reply personally, false address

"Quilljar" wrote:

> Trouble with RealAir Spitfire - impossible - you must sincerely check
> your settings!

I don't have any problems with other aircrafts.
Beside, the stuttering occures only by cycling
the view from external to virtual cockpit. Not
during normal flying.

For exaple, the P51 from the "Wings of Power"
pack runs very smooth and has the same detailed
model and vc. So I'm quite sure, it's not my system
where the trouble lies.

http://www.flusiforum.de/reviews/includer.php?site=spitfire&title=Paywareflugzeuge%20%3E%20RealAir%20Supermarine%20Spitfire

This review, unfortunately in german language,
reports exact the same problem I have. It says:

"....jedoch dauert das Laden der einzelnen
Ansichten länger"

That means something like "however, loading the
different views takes longer"

Maybe the people that don't have performance
problems, are just not as sensitive to low framerates
like I am.

Regards,
Jan