NT4 Domain Profile and XP

If an NT Workstation computer is setup with a profile / policies in an NT4
domain and is upgraded to XP will the profile / policies still work?

Would you just be able to login to the domain as the USER and have
everything work like it did in NT?

Thanks for any input..

Yes, theoretically it should work. I've done this
many times and it does work.