NT4 Domain Profile and XP

If an NT Workstation computer is setup with a profile / policies in an NT4
domain and is upgraded to XP will the profile / policies still work?

Would you just be able to login to the domain as the USER and have
everything work like it did in NT?

Thanks for any input..
1 answer Last reply
More about domain profile

    Yes, theoretically it should work. I've done this
    many times and it does work.

    "Brianna W" <none@NO_SPAM_FOR_ME.com> wrote in message news:
    > If an NT Workstation computer is setup with a profile / policies in an NT4
    > domain and is upgraded to XP will the profile / policies still work?
    >
    > Would you just be able to login to the domain as the USER and have
    > everything work like it did in NT?

Domain Workstations Windows XP Windows