windows server 2003 pro

I have a win 2003 server pro which has a bogus sn, i am running a network
with 20 clients. However the other day it rebooted and when i attempted to
login it gave me this message: "THIS COPY OF WINDOWS MUST BE ACTIVATED WITH
MICROSOFT BEFORE YOU CAN CONTINUE. YOU CANNOT LOGON UNTIL YOU ACTIVATE
WINDOWS. DO YOU WANT TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS NOW?"
It so happens that when i activate it it connects to MS then gives me a
message saying: THIS COPY IS ALREADY ACTIVATED, I then click ok and it goes
back to the login prompt, i cant log-in to the server BUT everyone on the
network can access the share from their clients, this has gone on for approx
a month. Is there a workaround, can I log-in, and where can I get a sn that
works?

Have you called them?