Standing by a Category 5 parking meter when I caught a gli..

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

"Hurricane Rita swirled toward the Gulf Coast as a Category 5, 165-mph
monster..."

(CBS/AP) Gaining strength with frightening speed, Hurricane Rita swirled
toward the Gulf Coast as a Category 5, 165-mph monster Wednesday as more
than 1.3 million people in Texas and Louisiana were sent packing on orders
from authorities who learned a bitter lesson from Katrina.

Forecasters said Rita could be the most intense hurricane on record ever to
hit Texas, and easily one of the most powerful ever to plow into the U.S.
mainland. Category 5 is the highest on the scale, and only three Category 5
hurricanes are known to have hit the U.S. mainland - most recently, Andrew,
which smashed South Florida in 1992.

With apologies to CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/21/national/main870785.shtml

USA Today also have it down as Category 5.

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/stormcenter/2005-09-21-rita_x.htm?POE=WEAISV

Relic

johns wrote:
> Global warming.

<ahem...> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Eco freaks.

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on 22 Sep 2005 05:35:06
-0700, canst thou now find out, to hide "johns" <johns123@moscow.com>
from this open and apparent shame?:

>Global warming.
>
>johns

How many johns does it take...

But seriously, it's all George WWW Bush's fault!

--

"The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

Gator

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2003

uh Clem... wrote:
> What trick, what device, what starting-hole on 22 Sep 2005 05:35:06
> -0700, canst thou now find out, to hide "johns" <johns123@moscow.com>
> from this open and apparent shame?:
>
>> Global warming.
>>
>> johns
>
> How many johns does it take...
>
> But seriously, it's all George WWW Bush's fault!

....even the warming on Mars is his fault?

In article <4333027f$0$77570$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net>,
"Gator" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> uh Clem... wrote:
> > What trick, what device, what starting-hole on 22 Sep 2005 05:35:06
> > -0700, canst thou now find out, to hide "johns" <johns123@moscow.com>
> > from this open and apparent shame?:
> >
> >> Global warming.
> >>
> >> johns
> >
> > How many johns does it take...
> >
> > But seriously, it's all George WWW Bush's fault!
>

> ...even the warming on Mars is his fault?

it could be worse
it could be venus

actually it soon will be

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

if you meet buddha on the usenet
killfile him

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 22 Sep 2005
12:14:05 -0700, canst thou now find out, to hide "Gator"
<invalid@invalid.invalid> from this open and apparent shame?:

>>> Global warming.
>>>
>>> johns
>>
>> How many johns does it take...
>>
>> But seriously, it's all George WWW Bush's fault!
>

>...even the warming on Mars is his fault?

Especially the warming on Mars!
Is Mars warming? Well, it's about time!

--

"The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.windows-xp (More info?)

> > ikyabwai
>
> *blink* That was not an ikyabwai.

little lord gazzie cant cope with the fact that the planets
are spiraliing away from the sun

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

if you meet buddha on the usenet
killfile him

Latest posts