How to logon two domains?

Pleo

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

There are two domains A and B. Two domain are different company. A user w/
laptop want to logon two domain. If he go to company A, then want to logon
domain A. Go to B, logon domain B.

Can windows 2000 / XP set to logon two domain? or let user to select which
domain? How can do? Thanks.

It cannot do this natively. I think there is a tool called Netswitcher?!?
that can do this for you.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+