Interchangeability of cables and remotes in Ati All-in-won..

ATi

Distinguished
May 2, 2002
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware (More info?)

Hi!

I wonder whether the remote control and all cables / boxes are fully
interchangeable between ati all in wonder various models 7500, 8500, 9000,
9100, 9200, 9500, 9700?
Does anyone know?

Cheers!
andy

jad

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware (More info?)

the 7500 and 8500 are interchangeable
the 9000 series uses a different receiver (they look the same) and remote
there is also a version differences of remote wonder
I think they will 'work' but some functions such as the library are lost.