can you restore a deleted NT4 domain user account

Tags:
  • Domain
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 19, 2005 1:27:55 AM

Hello

we've accidentally deleted a users domain account
is there anyway of restoring just this one account as creating new account
will mean a new SID, which will cause access problems

really need the old account back with its SID

Does anyone know if this is possible and how?

Thanks

Jav

More about : restore deleted nt4 domain user account

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 7:28:10 PM

Not possible without restoring the domain to a time when that account
existed.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+