can you restore a deleted NT4 domain user account

Hello

we've accidentally deleted a users domain account
is there anyway of restoring just this one account as creating new account
will mean a new SID, which will cause access problems

really need the old account back with its SID

Does anyone know if this is possible and how?

Thanks

Jav
1 answer Last reply
More about restore deleted domain user account

    Not possible without restoring the domain to a time when that account
    existed.

    --
    Scott Harding
    MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

    "I C E" <a-b-c@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > we've accidentally deleted a users domain account
    > is there anyway of restoring just this one account as creating new account
    > will mean a new SID, which will cause access problems
    >
    > really need the old account back with its SID
    >

    > Does anyone know if this is possible and how?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jav

Domain Microsoft Windows