can you restore a deleted NT4 domain user account

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 19, 2005 1:27:55 AM

Hello

we've accidentally deleted a users domain account
is there anyway of restoring just this one account as creating new account
will mean a new SID, which will cause access problems

really need the old account back with its SID

Does anyone know if this is possible and how?

Thanks

Jav
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 7:28:10 PM

Not possible without restoring the domain to a time when that account
existed.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+