Free Moving Map software.....for FS9

Found this on the Misty Moorings forum. Freeware moving map
program that takes any map or sectional and loads in into the FS9
Clipboard so that you can fly along and see where you are. Uses
sectionals or maps. Some sectionals are available on this site, and I
am downloading the Misty Fjords sectional which is also available on
the lower link. It's easy to set up, self installs and all you have to
do is point it to your downloaded sectional. A few tweaks later which
are all explained in the clearly written help screen, and you are off
flying with the sectional displayed right on your clipboard.

http://www.ranainside.com/software_flightsim_movingmap.html

Misty Fjords sectional :

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=28814

Bob
33 answers Last reply
More about free moving software

    On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:53:13 GMT, Bob Cordone wrote:

    > A few tweaks later which
    > are all explained in the clearly written help screen, and you are off
    > flying with the sectional displayed right on your clipboard.

    I installed that four days ago (the day it was released). It works very,
    very well. Besides being free, it works very well with a 2nd monitor,
    where you can have a full screen moving sectional/terminal arival, or
    'terrain map' displayed.

    It will also work across a network just as easily. Bloody fantastic! ;)

    Bill

    "Bill Leaming" <n4gix@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:53:13 GMT, Bob Cordone wrote:
    >
    >> A few tweaks later which
    >> are all explained in the clearly written help screen, and you are off
    >> flying with the sectional displayed right on your clipboard.
    >
    > I installed that four days ago (the day it was released). It works very,
    > very well. Besides being free, it works very well with a 2nd monitor,
    > where you can have a full screen moving sectional/terminal arival, or
    > 'terrain map' displayed.
    >
    > It will also work across a network just as easily. Bloody fantastic! ;)

    I guess from you reaction that it works better than the existing GPS system
    in the game?
    Also, the map in the screenshot on the program's website looks like
    Microsoft Street & Trips, does it work with that program? That'd be cool.

    Well I have downloaded it and am having some trouble understanding it. Am I
    alone in this?
    It looks just the job, but for me, not so easy to set up, even reading the
    manual :-)

    Quilljar

    Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

    http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:01:30 -0000, "Quilljar"
    <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >Well I have downloaded it and am having some trouble understanding it. Am I
    >alone in this?
    >It looks just the job, but for me, not so easy to set up, even reading the
    >manual :-)
    >
    >Quilljar
    >
    >Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60
    >
    >http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

    I set my up in a couple of minutes. Here is basically what you have to
    do:

    First download a Map or sectional. I used Misty Fjords that can be
    found here

    http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=28814

    -Open the program: by double clicking the "Setup FSMMovingMap" icon

    -Click lower left button 'setup'

    -Choose install in FS2004 Kneeboard

    -Go to second tab: 0 maps defined

    -Right mouse click: Choose 'Import Map'in context menu

    -Choose calibrated for SimSystem's Instruments (*.xml) There are
    different type maps and you select the type you have. The Misty
    Fjords sectionals are .xml type

    -Browse to the folder where you installed your maps, and select one.

    -Choose the relevant XML files.

    -Follow and tweak the process as required. ( the help screen shows
    you step by step, and there are only a couple of steps. It's the old
    "RTM" stuff. It's just a matter of the program calibrating where the
    map coordinates are so when you are flying it can place your aircraft
    over the proper point. I flew in a remote area of Misty Fjords today,
    and it even showed me where the valleys in between mountains were
    located and the height of the mountains, so I could clear the tops.
    All stuff that I am used to using on a Sectional, in fact you are
    looking at the actual sectional which becomes the map. )

    -Save!

    -You're done! Go fly....and know where you are

    Bob

    Thanks for the help Bob,
    I installed and used the Ketchikan map, as you say, with no problem. I will
    now have to study it to try and load my UK local map which would be
    brilliant.
    I can see that it is a utility which FS 10 has simply GOT to have. In fact,
    we all should have had from the beginning of FS !

    Quilljar

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:45:17 -0000, "Quilljar"
    <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >Thanks for the help Bob,
    >I installed and used the Ketchikan map, as you say, with no problem. I will
    >now have to study it to try and load my UK local map which would be
    >brilliant.
    >I can see that it is a utility which FS 10 has simply GOT to have. In fact,
    >we all should have had from the beginning of FS !
    >
    >Quilljar

    I haven't tried it with any other maps yet, but they are stating it
    will even work with street maps. ( for the Heli Pilots I guess) I have
    already taken a couple of flights around Misty this morning and I love
    the sectional presentation, where you can see mountain ridges,
    altitudes of the rocks embedded in the clouds, etc.....

    Bob

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:52:23 -0500, Matt B. wrote:
    > I guess from you reaction that it works better than the existing GPS system
    > in the game?
    > Also, the map in the screenshot on the program's website looks like
    > Microsoft Street & Trips, does it work with that program? That'd be cool.

    It is a *viewing program* and will quite happily load any sectional charts,
    terrain maps, terminal area charts, or airport layouts that YOU put in the
    database and georeference with the supplied tools. It will automatically
    select the correct chart based on your preferences, altitude, etc.

    Matt Fox has graciously provided many free charts, etc. for the simmer to
    d/l and use with the program. The author is already working on the next
    version, which will include AI a/c display as well.

    However, it is NOT a "GPS," nor does it provide any function other than
    displaying a moving map.

    Bill

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:01:30 -0000, Quilljar wrote:

    > Well I have downloaded it and am having some trouble understanding it. Am I
    > alone in this?
    > It looks just the job, but for me, not so easy to set up, even reading the
    > manual :-)

    Install program
    Unzip all d/l'ed maps, charts, etc. to a \Map folder under the program's
    folder.

    Start the program
    Click in bottom left corner on Setup
    Click on tab just to the right of Setup (on top bar)
    Right click anywhere on the screen, and choose "Import Maps/Mass Import"
    Select the Map folder and click OK
    All the maps in your folder will be imported

    Click on Map in bottom left corner
    Watch map work... ;)

    Bill

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:57:35 -0500, Bill Leaming <n4gix@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:01:30 -0000, Quilljar wrote:
    >
    >> Well I have downloaded it and am having some trouble understanding it. Am I
    >> alone in this?
    >> It looks just the job, but for me, not so easy to set up, even reading the
    >> manual :-)
    >
    >Install program
    >Unzip all d/l'ed maps, charts, etc. to a \Map folder under the program's
    >folder.
    >
    >Start the program
    >Click in bottom left corner on Setup
    >Click on tab just to the right of Setup (on top bar)
    >Right click anywhere on the screen, and choose "Import Maps/Mass Import"
    >Select the Map folder and click OK
    >All the maps in your folder will be imported
    >
    >Click on Map in bottom left corner
    >Watch map work... ;)
    >
    >Bill

    There's an echo in here:)

    Bob

    > There's an echo in here:)
    >
    > Bob

    True, but it hasn't helped me with my problem. Yes, I can download and
    install the ready prepared maps which they have kindly provided, but I am
    being given the impression that I could scan one of my own maps and insert
    that. Yet, when I try, I get messages saying that I have not put in enough
    co-ordinates. However, it does not seem possible to put in co-ordinates onto
    my own BMPs. Maybe there is some procedure which they are not telling us
    about.
    The manual is OK as far as it goes, but seems, as so often happens, to be
    written by the guy/s who made the program - biiiig mistake, it should be
    written by a non-programmer who has had real problems getting to grips with
    it.

    --
    Quilljar

    So far with this programme , I have been able to do a mass import of Mat
    Foxes Sectionals using the "IMPORT" function and it seems to work very well.
    It does use a lot of RAM though and I have converted Matts JPGs to GIF
    format as suggested by him. This has the effect of making the file sizes
    larger in the HDD - but uses less RAM (which is important for me as I only
    have 512 meg)

    BUT -- I have not been able to use the "ADD MAP" function. The manual
    describes how to add a WORLD map which is downloadable from AVSIM -- have
    downloaded it but have not been able to install it as yet

    Anbody else had any success??

    Barry

    > BUT -- I have not been able to use the "ADD MAP" function. The manual
    > describes how to add a WORLD map which is downloadable from AVSIM --
    > have downloaded it but have not been able to install it as yet
    >
    > Anbody else had any success??
    >
    > Barry

    No, I have tried that World map but no success either.

    --

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 06:02:31 +1000, Barry Ward wrote:
    > BUT -- I have not been able to use the "ADD MAP" function. The manual
    > describes how to add a WORLD map which is downloadable from AVSIM -- have
    > downloaded it but have not been able to install it as yet
    >
    > Anbody else had any success??

    Barry, I simply unzipped ALL the d/l's available and added them with "Mass
    Import" at the same time. No problems at all. I have the sectionals,
    enroute charts, and world map all coexisting happily, and the viewer
    automatically switches to the appropriate map as needed.

    Bill

    I have now had success with loading the world maps of Matt Fox -- however ,
    I have deleted them as they are simply photos taken from space and, while
    quite interesting, do not really add anything that you cant see from the
    topographic information in the Fsim GPS.

    I am now playing around with the "weighting" feature of the programme -
    comparing Mat Foxes sectionals with those of Uwe Rademacher and seeing how I
    can change the weighting of each to either display one or the other in
    whatever preference I decide.

    This programme is another of those Fsim "goodies" that distract me from
    actually flying!!! :)

    Barry

    > This programme is another of those Fsim "goodies" that distract me
    > from actually flying!!! :)
    >
    > Barry

    You are so right. I love the idea of it. But after about half an hour, 'My
    brain hurts'

    --
    Quilljar

    Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

    http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

    Now had success with changing the weighting so that a particualar sectional
    is displayed where I want it displayed.

    This is a really good "toy" to play with - and it gets a lot easier to use
    once you do figure it out. I am slowly getting there.

    Barry

    "Barry Ward" <wardb3@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
    > I have now had success with loading the world maps of Matt Fox -- however
    ,
    > I have deleted them as they are simply photos taken from space and, while
    > quite interesting, do not really add anything that you cant see from the
    > topographic information in the Fsim GPS.
    >
    > I am now playing around with the "weighting" feature of the programme -
    > comparing Mat Foxes sectionals with those of Uwe Rademacher and seeing how
    > can change the weighting of each to either display one or the other in
    > whatever preference I decide.
    >
    > This programme is another of those Fsim "goodies" that distract me from
    > actually flying!!! :)
    >
    > Barry

    I have emailed you privately Barry,
    I hope you can manage a 2.9 Mb download!
    Very sorry if not!

    Quilljar

    Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

    http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Good fun this prog - I've been searching to try and find any sectionals for
    the UK or Europe
    No joy - Anyone point me in the right direction?
    Cheers Roy
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Roy,

    Well, I have been scanning an old UK CAA aeronautical chart for the South of
    England.
    The one I used to use IRL, probably quite illegal, but if you are on
    broadband I could send you a piece of it to try out. It works for me as far
    as the chart goes, but I haven't been able to get the little plane to show
    up yet. However, Barry Ward is being most helpful!

    Contact me on ,

    quilljar at btinternet dot com

    Quilljar

    Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

    http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Thanks Bill

    I have now been able to "mass import" Matt Foxes World maps and his
    sectionals - although I deleted the World Maps as they do not seem to do
    much for me . They work OK - but the sectionals are really what I want --
    but I have now also figured out how to "Add" another map anywhere in the
    world, the "add" process being quite different to the "import" process. The
    most difficult thing is getting an accurate map of the area that you want to
    have show up in the kneeboard and then also accurate Lat/long numbers for a
    couple of readily and accurately identifiable features on the map.

    Barry

    > On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 06:02:31 +1000, Barry Ward wrote:
    > > BUT -- I have not been able to use the "ADD MAP" function. The manual
    > > describes how to add a WORLD map which is downloadable from AVSIM --
    have
    > > downloaded it but have not been able to install it as yet
    > >
    > > Anbody else had any success??
    >
    > Barry, I simply unzipped ALL the d/l's available and added them with "Mass
    > Import" at the same time. No problems at all. I have the sectionals,
    > enroute charts, and world map all coexisting happily, and the viewer
    > automatically switches to the appropriate map as needed.
    >
    > Bill
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    By the way, There is a discussion and support forum link on the
    website where you download the moving map.

    http://softwares.ranainside.com/forum

    Just click on Moving Map!!

    Bob

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:01:34 +1000, "Barry Ward" <wardb3@tpg.com.au>
    wrote:

    >Thanks Bill
    >
    >I have now been able to "mass import" Matt Foxes World maps and his
    >sectionals - although I deleted the World Maps as they do not seem to do
    >much for me . They work OK - but the sectionals are really what I want --
    >but I have now also figured out how to "Add" another map anywhere in the
    >world, the "add" process being quite different to the "import" process. The
    >most difficult thing is getting an accurate map of the area that you want to
    >have show up in the kneeboard and then also accurate Lat/long numbers for a
    >couple of readily and accurately identifiable features on the map.
    >
    >Barry
    >
    >"Bill Leaming" <n4gix@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 06:02:31 +1000, Barry Ward wrote:
    >> > BUT -- I have not been able to use the "ADD MAP" function. The manual
    >> > describes how to add a WORLD map which is downloadable from AVSIM --
    >have
    >> > downloaded it but have not been able to install it as yet
    >> >
    >> > Anbody else had any success??
    >>
    >> Barry, I simply unzipped ALL the d/l's available and added them with "Mass
    >> Import" at the same time. No problems at all. I have the sectionals,
    >> enroute charts, and world map all coexisting happily, and the viewer
    >> automatically switches to the appropriate map as needed.
    >>
    >> Bill

  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:01:34 +1000, Barry Ward wrote:

    > I have now been able to "mass import" Matt Foxes World maps and his
    > sectionals - although I deleted the World Maps as they do not seem to do
    > much for me . They work OK - but the sectionals are really what I want --
    > but I have now also figured out how to "Add" another map anywhere in the
    > world, the "add" process being quite different to the "import" process. The
    > most difficult thing is getting an accurate map of the area that you want to
    > have show up in the kneeboard and then also accurate Lat/long numbers for a
    > couple of readily and accurately identifiable features on the map.

    Hmmm, so what do you "see" whenever you're not within the coverage area of
    one of the sectionals, terminal areas, etc.? Nothing is my guess... ;)

    Being far too busy with my development work, I'm opting for the "easy
    approach" and am simply d/l'ing everything that Matt Fox is kind enough to
    setup and .zip for distribution. ;)

    I'm sure the georeferencing part is the most "difficult," but having not
    attempted, can only venture an informed guess...

    Bill
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    when you have the map showing inside the Fs2004 kneepad, right click on the
    map and make sure that the option "allow user to scroll" is not checked .
    When this is checked , the a/c does not show and the map doesn't move as you
    fly along.

    Barry

    > Roy,
    >
    > Well, I have been scanning an old UK CAA aeronautical chart for the South
    of
    > England.
    > The one I used to use IRL, probably quite illegal, but if you are on
    > broadband I could send you a piece of it to try out. It works for me as
    far
    > as the chart goes, but I haven't been able to get the little plane to show
    > up yet. However, Barry Ward is being most helpful!
    >
    > Contact me on ,
    >
    > quilljar at btinternet dot com
    >

    > Quilljar
    >
    > Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60
    >
    > http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Barry Ward wrote:
    > when you have the map showing inside the Fs2004 kneepad, right click on the
    > map and make sure that the option "allow user to scroll" is not checked .
    > When this is checked , the a/c does not show and the map doesn't move as you
    > fly along.
    >
    > Barry
    >
    > "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>Roy,
    >>
    >>Well, I have been scanning an old UK CAA aeronautical chart for the South
    >
    > of
    >
    >>England.
    >>The one I used to use IRL, probably quite illegal, but if you are on
    >>broadband I could send you a piece of it to try out. It works for me as
    >
    > far
    >
    >>as the chart goes, but I haven't been able to get the little plane to show
    >>up yet. However, Barry Ward is being most helpful!
    >>
    >>Contact me on ,
    >>
    >>quilljar at btinternet dot com
    >>

    >>Quilljar
    >>
    >>Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60
    >>
    >>http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

    Does this work on 2002 ?

    Perk (;.)

    --
    NOTE - The return email address is intentionally wrong.
    To respond to me personally please use the following :

    > Hmmm, so what do you "see" whenever you're not within the coverage area of
    > one of the sectionals, terminal areas, etc.? Nothing is my guess... ;)

    Yes - that is correct . But with the world maps, all you see is a photo from
    space.

    Barry
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:37:08 +1000, Barry Ward wrote:
    ews:uvysz5p38toj.rt5j0i558z11$.dlg@40tude.net...
    >> Hmmm, so what do you "see" whenever you're not within the coverage area of
    >> one of the sectionals, terminal areas, etc.? Nothing is my guess... ;)
    >
    > Yes - that is correct . But with the world maps, all you see is a photo from
    > space.

    Well, I now have 144 charts installed. Man, it's a real hoot to see just
    how accurate *most* of the scenery really is. When the chart has "Shopping
    Center" indicated, I look down... and sure enough, there's a shopping
    center there. ;)

    I spent six hours today just flying around the Pacific Northwest about
    1500' AGL "sightseeing." What a hoot!

    Bill
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    The hardest part about adding a map to the moving map program is to know the
    lat/long of a few points - this website allows that.
    http://www.maporama.com/

    Barry
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    yes - but must have FSUIPC (free version) installed.

    Barry

    "Perk" <perk@waverunner.net> wrote in message
    > Barry Ward wrote:
    > > when you have the map showing inside the Fs2004 kneepad, right click on
    the
    > > map and make sure that the option "allow user to scroll" is not checked
    ..
    > > When this is checked , the a/c does not show and the map doesn't move as
    you
    > > fly along.
    > >
    > > Barry
    > >
    > > "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Roy,
    > >>
    > >>Well, I have been scanning an old UK CAA aeronautical chart for the
    South

    > > of
    > >
    > >>England.
    > >>The one I used to use IRL, probably quite illegal, but if you are on
    > >>broadband I could send you a piece of it to try out. It works for me as
    > >
    > > far
    > >
    > >>as the chart goes, but I haven't been able to get the little plane to
    show
    > >>up yet. However, Barry Ward is being most helpful!
    > >>
    > >>Contact me on ,
    > >>
    > >>quilljar at btinternet dot com
    > >>

    > >>Quilljar
    > >>
    > >>Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60
    > >>
    > >>http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ
    > >>

    > Does this work on 2002 ?
    >
    > Perk (;.)
    >
    > --
    > NOTE - The return email address is intentionally wrong.
    > To respond to me personally please use the following :
    > perkatwavecabledotcom
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Yes -- it is quite a good little toy to add to the Fsim experience. I have
    been having a bit of trouble adding a map of my own -- obviously the map
    itself has to be accurate and you have to define the points properly - and
    also the map must have straight lat and long lines. I have been trying to
    add a map for hawaii - and while everything works kind of Ok- the a/c symbol
    is not in the absolutely correct place as you fly along. Looks like Matt
    Foxes maps of the US will be the best to use for this one.

    Do you have it in the kneeboard and watch it as you fly along??? :) It's a
    bit compulsive!!

    Barry

    > On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:37:08 +1000, Barry Ward wrote:
    > ews:uvysz5p38toj.rt5j0i558z11$.dlg@40tude.net...
    > >> Hmmm, so what do you "see" whenever you're not within the coverage area
    of
    > >> one of the sectionals, terminal areas, etc.? Nothing is my guess... ;)
    > >
    > > Yes - that is correct . But with the world maps, all you see is a photo
    from
    > > space.
    >
    > Well, I now have 144 charts installed. Man, it's a real hoot to see just
    > how accurate *most* of the scenery really is. When the chart has
    "Shopping
    > Center" indicated, I look down... and sure enough, there's a shopping
    > center there. ;)
    >
    > I spent six hours today just flying around the Pacific Northwest about
    > 1500' AGL "sightseeing." What a hoot!
    >
    > Bill
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    In article <42254106$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, wardb3@tpg.com.au says...

    > Do you have it in the kneeboard and watch it as you fly along??? :) It's a
    > bit compulsive!!

    Naw, compulsive would be having a second monitor to display it on ...
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:30:02 +1000, Barry Ward wrote:

    > Do you have it in the kneeboard and watch it as you fly along??? :) It's a
    > bit compulsive!!

    Nope. I haven't even bothered with the kneeboard. I run it full screen on
    monitor #4, just to the right of the main screen.

    I'll be installing some Rand McNally Road Atlas maps to work in areas not
    covered by Matt's sectionals for the time being.

    Bill
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:08:37 -0800, Chris Thomas wrote:

    > In article <42254106$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, wardb3@tpg.com.au says...

    >> Do you have it in the kneeboard and watch it as you fly along??? :) It's a
    >> bit compulsive!!
    >
    > Naw, compulsive would be having a second monitor to display it on ...

    Er, what would you call it having a 3rd, 4th or 5th monitor to display it
    on? :)

    Bill
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Bill Leaming wrote:

    > On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:52:23 -0500, Matt B. wrote:
    >
    >>I guess from you reaction that it works better than the existing GPS system
    >>in the game?
    >>Also, the map in the screenshot on the program's website looks like
    >>Microsoft Street & Trips, does it work with that program? That'd be cool.
    >

    > It is a *viewing program* and will quite happily load any sectional charts,
    > terrain maps, terminal area charts, or airport layouts that YOU put in the
    > database and georeference with the supplied tools. It will automatically
    > select the correct chart based on your preferences, altitude, etc.
    >
    > Matt Fox has graciously provided many free charts, etc. for the simmer to
    > d/l and use with the program. The author is already working on the next
    > version, which will include AI a/c display as well.
    >
    > However, it is NOT a "GPS," nor does it provide any function other than
    > displaying a moving map.
    >
    > Bill

    Thanks Bill. I'm sure Matt has already created the sectionals for any
    place my GPS maps would show. I still want to find my disks though. And
    while I'm looking, who knows what I may find that I've long forgotten. :)

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Clipboard Software Video Games