change expired passsword

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,

i am looking for an API to let expired Domain Users change their expired
password, like Windows Logon does.
It should verify the old, expired password and set a new one.
I have been examining Advapi.dll, but its Logon method doesn't accept user
credentials with an expired password.

I don't know where to continue my research. Any hint or keyword is welcome.

thanks,
dan

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

ok, got the solution. it's NetUserChangePassword from Netapi32.dll

"dan" <daniel.maier-removethis@zdv.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> i am looking for an API to let expired Domain Users change their expired
> password, like Windows Logon does.
> It should verify the old, expired passw

ord and set a new one.
> I have been examining Advapi.dll, but its Logon method doesn't accept user
> credentials with an expired password.
>
> I don't know where to continue my research. Any hint or keyword is
> welcome.
>
> thanks,
> dan

TRENDING THREADS