XP firewall - useful or not?

If I am accessing the Internet through a Netgear MR8914 (thats Blueyonders
version of the MR814)
Seeing as it has firewall protection built in, is there any advantage either
way with using MS XP pro firewall.
Thanks
David

It is ALWAYS better to combine a hardware firewall with a software firewall.
They work in different ways. (Even if the software firewall works in only
one direction, like XP's does.)

--
DaveW