Change IP address of PDC

What are the issues if I change the IP of my PDC? It only runs WINS now
(secondary in the DHCP scope) and it is an FTP server. I can handle that.

I can't think of any consequences but I need to be sure.

Thanks CRG

If you are running WINS you should open the database and sort
by tcp/ip address and delete all mappings to the PDC and reboot
it. Also, you could have problems if any of your members / BDCs
have a static entry in lmhosts pointing towards the existing tcp/ip
address.