Removing Server ar primary domainn controller

We have just bought a new Server with Small Business Server 2003 loaded.
We've configured this as a new domain. All workstations in the office are on
this domain.
Our old NT server has a different domain name. We want to bring this server
onto our new domain and make it a backup domain controller/secondary domain
controller. Is this possible? Can't seem to do it through NT Server. Any
help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Alfie

You will have to do a New Install. It's the only way to Change an NT DC.
--
Thanks for your Time.
Remove the kNOT to reply.
"alfie597" <alfie597@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have just bought a new Server with Small Business Server 2003 loaded.
> We've configured this as a new domain. All workstations in the office are
on
> this domain.
> Our old NT server has a different domain name. We want to bring this
server
> onto our new domain and make it a backup domain controller/secondary
domain
> controller. Is this possible? Can't seem to do it through NT Server.
Any
> help will be much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alfie