System Fonts - Defaults

August 23, 2004 8:08:41 PM

Somehow, a program messed up my system fonts.
At first, I couldn't even see anything...
The Ht was set to 800 and 600 on the sysfnt /barfnt / popfnt.
I set them lower and set the wt lower... but my fonts
are still somewhat messed up...

The registry settings are under:
hkey_local_machine/system/gdi/sysfnt
hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/barfnt
hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/popfnt

Anyone know how I can reset everything to the original defaults?

This is a PPC 2003 SE machine (Dell Axim X30)

Thanks

More about : system fonts defaults

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 1:37:39 AM

Daniel Rosenzweig wrote:

> Somehow, a program messed up my system fonts.
> At first, I couldn't even see anything...
> The Ht was set to 800 and 600 on the sysfnt /barfnt / popfnt.
> I set them lower and set the wt lower... but my fonts
> are still somewhat messed up...
>
> The registry settings are under:
> hkey_local_machine/system/gdi/sysfnt
> hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/barfnt
> hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/popfnt
>
> Anyone know how I can reset everything to the original defaults?
>
> This is a PPC 2003 SE machine (Dell Axim X30)
>
> Thanks

The default values are 900 for the first key and 800 for the rest.

--
Frank J. Garcia
www.pc-counselor.com

Thanks alot.. that's great... What's the font weight? (Wt)

!