MS Word 2002

I need to reinstall Word 2002 but I don't have the cd
that came with my Dell system anymore. Do I have to buy
the software pkg or is there someplace I can get a disk?
5 answers Last reply
More about word 2002

    You can get the disk in a store...
    Whenever Microsoft is involved, the answer will be "buy
    it" for sure..

    Weird, isn't it. You go to an auto dealership in your old Ford, and ask them
    to give you a new one cos you already paid for a Ford, and they laugh in
    your face..

    "Chris Beckett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > You can get the disk in a store...
    > Whenever Microsoft is involved, the answer will be "buy
    > it" for sure..

    If you still have a warranty, call Dell, they are responsible for the
    products they supply. If you really need it if Dell cannot/will not replace
    it, I would then suggest buying Worksuite 2004. It cost around $99, and
    comes with Word 2002, as well as Encarta, Streets and trips 2004, etc. Buy
    Word as a standalone is much more expensive, around $229 full version.

    From what I understand about Dell's software support, you only get that for
    the first 30 days after your PC purchase.

    Dell?? Support???
    What's the term for that??? Oh, yeah: oxyMORON(s)!

    you only get that for
    >the first 30 days after your PC purchase.
    >

    >.

    Or you go to the Ford dealership and tell them you lost
    your car, or someone stole it and they laugh at you when
    you ask them if they'll give you a new one....The gall of
    them actually asking you to BUY a new one..Jeez!

    wrote in message
    >> You can get the disk in a store...
    >> Whenever Microsoft is involved, the answer will be "buy
    >> it" for sure..

Microsoft Word Microsoft Windows XP