I need to reinstall Word 2002 but I don't have the cd
that came with my Dell system anymore. Do I have to buy
the software pkg or is there someplace I can get a disk?

You can get the disk in a store...
Whenever Microsoft is involved, the answer will be "buy
it" for sure..

Weird, isn't it. You go to an auto dealership in your old Ford, and ask them
to give you a new one cos you already paid for a Ford, and they laugh in
your face..

"Chris Beckett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You can get the disk in a store...
> Whenever Microsoft is involved, the answer will be "buy
> it" for sure..

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007