  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
September 28, 2005 10:39:03 AM

Does anyone know how I can run a report or command-line utility to find out
the Last logon time for a computer account on a NT 4.0 domain? Plus do you
know if I have to run this on each Domain Controller or just the PDC. I need
to get the output to a text file. I am trying to cleanup old computer
accounts and can not find anything on it.

Thanks
Cory B.

More about : logon time computer account

September 26, 2011 5:59:46 AM

Quote:

Does anyone know how I can run a report or command-line utility to find out
the Last logon time for a computer account on a NT 4.0 domain? Plus do you
know if I have to run this on each Domain Controller or just the PDC. I need
to get the output to a text file. I am trying to cleanup old computer
accounts and can not find anything on it.

Thanks
Cory B.

hi,
just try logintimer, http://logintimer.weebly.com