Last Logon Time for a Computer Account

Does anyone know how I can run a report or command-line utility to find out
the Last logon time for a computer account on a NT 4.0 domain? Plus do you
know if I have to run this on each Domain Controller or just the PDC. I need
to get the output to a text file. I am trying to cleanup old computer
accounts and can not find anything on it.

Thanks
Cory B.

mark_34

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011

Does anyone know how I can run a report or command-line utility to find out
the Last logon time for a computer account on a NT 4.0 domain? Plus do you
know if I have to run this on each Domain Controller or just the PDC. I need
to get the output to a text file. I am trying to cleanup old computer
accounts and can not find anything on it.

Thanks
Cory B.

hi,
just try logintimer, http://logintimer.weebly.com