Last Logon Time for a Computer Account

Does anyone know how I can run a report or command-line utility to find out
the Last logon time for a computer account on a NT 4.0 domain? Plus do you
know if I have to run this on each Domain Controller or just the PDC. I need
to get the output to a text file. I am trying to cleanup old computer
accounts and can not find anything on it.

Thanks
Cory B.
1 answer Last reply
More about last logon time computer account
  1. Quote:

    Does anyone know how I can run a report or command-line utility to find out
    the Last logon time for a computer account on a NT 4.0 domain? Plus do you
    know if I have to run this on each Domain Controller or just the PDC. I need
    to get the output to a text file. I am trying to cleanup old computer
    accounts and can not find anything on it.

    Thanks
    Cory B.

    hi,
    just try logintimer, http://logintimer.weebly.com

Microsoft Domain Computers Domain Controller Command Line Windows