limited program, availability for one user.

I would like to remove almost all the programs under "All Programs" for ONE
user. But I don't want it to affect the other users. Hint: when logged in
as user and right click, "Delete" on program to remove, it removes it for
all users.

TIA
Les
1 answer Last reply
More about limited program availability user

    "Les Ankersen" <lrankersen@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I would like to remove almost all the programs under "All Programs" for ONE
    >user. But I don't want it to affect the other users. Hint: when logged in
    >as user and right click, "Delete" on program to remove, it removes it for
    >all users.

    Applications that should be available for all users have to be listed
    in C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\START MENU. All personal
    profile folders under DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS have private START MENU
    folders as well where you can store shortcuts to applications that
    should be available for selective users only.

    --
    (tm)

Microsoft Windows XP