Restoring services after viral attack

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001

Help please! I can't find a way to restore critical NT 4.0
services after the files were lost to a viral attack. One
service is the MSERVER, and another is the WINSOCK SERVER
service. How do I reconstruct them? Using NT Install -
Repair did not work, and searching the install CD did not
get me the files needed. Thanks!

jad

Hi
if you can get into windows back up your important files
and the ones you want and then reinstall windows nt 4.0