V66XA beep code

vagabond

Distinguished
May 5, 2002
What does 2 long and 2 short beeps mean on this board? I 've been trying to set up this old PII mobo but this is all I get. I've googled for this info but the sites are vague in the description. It has switches so I was thinking that maybe the jumpers aren't set right. The CPU is a Slot PII 350.

When I google this BIOS, it gives me all kinds of versions. According to one site this is an ACER mobo. To another this is an MSI.

My problem is I don't get the POST screen. Just the aforementioned problem. According to the stickers on the mobo, I take it that it has the 440BX chipset. FW82443BX, SL2T5. As far as I can see it has the ATi Rage Pro Turbo AGP onboard GPU but I thought it wasn't working so I installed a functioning PCI Matrox graphic card and still a blank screen. According to the guy I got this from, it was running until he took it out of the case.

I've tried all kinds of RAM to no avail. I've tried unplugging components just so I can see POST to no avail. I want to try the jumpers but without a chart I don't want to proceed.

Any1 who ever had this mobo please send me info.

THX!