a time!!

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:12:37 -0800, Will wrote:
> Doing this should require working with three logical objects and
> not moving individual components 33 lines up or down, one line at
> a time!!

Even though the Move Up and Move Down don't have a "mouse repeat" function,
you can simply click once on the button, and then hold down the Enter key
to "move the selection rapidly..."

Bill

"Will" <DELETE_westes@earthbroadcast.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
....... moving individual components 33 lines up or down, one line at
> a time!!

Will,
There is a simple way to facilitate moving items up or down: highlight the
item, click "down" or "up" once with the mouse, then press <ENTER> as often
(or as long) as you want - the item moves rapidly where you want it to!

Fritz

I have never been able to get any file on fsplanet to download
from any computer, using either a browser or a command line.

I once made the horrible mistake of signing up for their
"advanced server" only to find out the whole thing is a
disgusting fraud. There is no advanced server where the
downloads work. They send e-mails to you with live links to
whatever happens to be in that day's e-mail.

Does any other web site distribute that tool?

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

"Jan Berg" <jan@epost.de> wrote in message
> "Will" wrote:
>
> > Does any third party make a tool that helps to organize the
> > Scenery Library?
>
> http://www.fsplanet.com/26032004.htm
>
> Scroll to the bottom!
>
> I'm very happy with it!
>
> Jan

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jan Berg wrote:
> "Will" wrote:
>

>>Does any third party make a tool that helps to organize the
>>Scenery Library?
>

> http://www.fsplanet.com/26032004.htm
>
> Scroll to the bottom!
>
> I'm very happy with it!
>
> Jan

I can never get any file to download from there.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)