Internet Explorer 6.0 sp1 on NT 4.0

jay

Does anyone know the prerequisites for installing IE6 sp1
on an NT 4 box? I was told by an associate that it may
require Service Pack 6a, but I can not validate that
anywhere on the Microsoft Web Site.

Thanks for your help.

lee

"Jay" <jayl@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:<1499f01c41c11$95f7e710$a001280a@phx.gbl>...
> Does anyone know the prerequisites for installing IE6 sp1
> on an NT 4 box? I was told by an associate that it may
> require Service Pack 6a, but I can not validate that
> anywhere on the Microsoft Web Site.
>
> Thanks for your help.

All you need to do to verify that factual and true advise
is to run ie6setup.exe from ie 6.00 SP1 installation folder.
It will inform of those exact requirements if you are not
in full compliance, if you are it will just install.