Kill NT process

How to kill unfinished process automatically? I have some batch jobs
run by the scheduler. If there is a power outage or something causing
the interupt of the batch job, the next scheduled job won't run because
the previous one never ended. I have to manually kill them one by one
in the task manager. I wonder how can I write another batch job and
schedularly clean out those unfinished job under NT? any suggestion are
appreciated.

Chisoon

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:34:02 -0400, C Chang <cschang@maxinter.net>
wrote:

>How to kill unfinished process automatically? I have some batch jobs
>run by the scheduler. If there is a power outage or something causing
>the interupt of the batch job, the next scheduled job won't run because
>the previous one never ended. I have to manually kill them one by one
>in the task manager. I wonder how can I write another batch job and
>schedularly clean out those unfinished job under NT? any suggestion are
>appreciated.
>
>Chisoon

Isn't there an "End process if idle for X minutes" setting in
scheduler? Time the process, add some padding.