WMI problems after installation of SP2 on Windows XP

Hi all,

after I've installed the (FINAL) SP2 for Windows XP it seems that
there are problems with querying information from WMI. All properties
that were filled before seem to be empty now.

Even if I don't use my own program to query these values, I still get
empty fields (e.g.: msinfo32 returns almost nothing).

Anybody who can help me with that? Thanks in advance,

Tim

Error Message: Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Might Be Corrupted
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319101&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP