Question about Memory for my DFI motherboard.

Gq29

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2005
Well, I am picking up a DFI nF4 Ultra-Infinity Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard and need some recommendations on what brand of memory to go with it.

I want to pick up 2x 1GB sticks of DDR 400 PC 3200 for my new system. I am also going to pick memory up at newegg.com along with almost everything else for my system.

If anyone here has had experience with the motherboard I am picking up or even the brand please let me know what brand of memory did you use and worked for you. I will appreciate any and all recommendations that I can get. Thanks in advance for any replies. :D

Gq29

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2005
Well I ended up just picking up the OCZ brand due to the fact it was the only one that said it was compatible with my motherboard for sure. The other big name brands did not clearly state that they would be compatible although they might have been.

So I ended up picking up OCZ Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory.

The memory was the only thing really holding me up from ordering all the parts for my new system so I just had to come up with my own answer.

Thanks anyways guys, you have help me out in many other areas so this is really not a big deal. :D