server does not boot up after extending partition

hi,
I used Disk Administrator to extend the size of a
partition (E drive) by highlighting partition E, press
Ctrl and selecting a free partition on the same disk, to
extend a volume set. This is not the boot (primary)
partition. The partitions were then both labelled as E
automatically.

Then "Commit Changes Now" and rebooted server to reflect
changes; however it looks like the server is not able to
boot up now. Can't even see the POST screen.

What happened?? Did I just crash the server?

Thanks.

-fali

If it doesn't even make it through POST then some hardware has failed.
Possibly the mother board.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional