FS2K4 Crashing problem

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2005 2:27:37 PM

Just bought a new PC with a Radeon 9800 graphics card.

When I start FS2K4, every thing works OK until I click on FLY NOW!
The scenery etc. loads and the main window opens, then within 2 or 3 seconds
the system crashes and re-boots itself.

Anyone else had similar problems and know how to cure them.

Cheers

More about : fs2k4 crashing problem

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
February 27, 2005 7:05:13 PM

Turn off automatic rebooting. That enables you to see any failure messages.

(rightclick on my computer, chose properties, advanced tab, click startup
and recovery settings)

Gerard
February 27, 2005 9:36:49 PM

"squirrell"
> The scenery etc. loads and the main window opens, then within 2 or 3
seconds
> the system crashes and re-boots itself.

Crash to re-boot is almost always a hardware problem... I know that's not
much help but that's the starting point for diagnosis.

Does it crash when you select a flight too?

Dallas
!