how to remove NT 4 and partitions

My company gave me an old machine with workstation 4.0 on
it. It also has a partitioned hard drive. I want to
reformat the hard drive, delate the partition and install
a full version of XP. Can you tell me what commands I
would use to reformat? I don't have a boot disk or much
knowledge. thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about remove partitions

    Boot up using your XP CD. There will be options in the blue-screen part of
    the setup that will allow you to delete, create, and format partitions.

    Ray at work

    "dale" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My company gave me an old machine with workstation 4.0 on
    > it. It also has a partitioned hard drive. I want to
    > reformat the hard drive, delate the partition and install
    > a full version of XP. Can you tell me what commands I
    > would use to reformat? I don't have a boot disk or much
    > knowledge. thank you.

Hard Drives Windows