how to remove NT 4 and partitions

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 13, 2004 12:48:06 AM

My company gave me an old machine with workstation 4.0 on
it. It also has a partitioned hard drive. I want to
reformat the hard drive, delate the partition and install
a full version of XP. Can you tell me what commands I
would use to reformat? I don't have a boot disk or much
knowledge. thank you.

More about : remove partitions

Anonymous
April 13, 2004 2:43:22 PM

Boot up using your XP CD. There will be options in the blue-screen part of
the setup that will allow you to delete, create, and format partitions.

Ray at work

!