Domain Logon from CMD Prompt

I know this may sound like a basic question, but I can't
find the answer in the KB. I'd like to know if you can
logon to a domain from a CMD prompt in Win98, Win2000, or
Windows XP. I know once you are logged into the Domain
you can map network drives from the CMD prompt.

Any help is appreciated folks. Hope this was the right
place to post.

Thanks,
Ken
1 answer Last reply
More about domain logon prompt

    Ken wrote:

    > I know this may sound like a basic question, but I can't
    > find the answer in the KB. I'd like to know if you can
    > logon to a domain from a CMD prompt in Win98, Win2000, or
    > Windows XP. I know once you are logged into the Domain
    > you can map network drives from the CMD prompt.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated folks. Hope this was the right
    > place to post.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ken
    you could try, making a network bootable disk using win98.
    it works for me (building images, for example)

    ruud habets

Domain Command Prompt Windows