AT command and Backup

Hello, I have a problem, can you help me?

I use a AT command to scedule my Backup.
The AT command sets a batch file to be executed every day.
The batchfile has to start the backup.

I can see that the batchfile was executed, cause I added some extra
functions in it, like to rename a test file.
But is did not start de backup. But when I start the backup manualy by
double-clicking it, it starts the backup correctly!
Does anyone know why the combination of these two function won't work?

thanks,
Erwin
The Netherlands

Remember that mapped drives will not exist when no one is logged on. Use UNC
path instead. Also make sure the at service account has permissions to
access the resources.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Erwin Dukker" wrote:
| Hello, I have a problem, can you help me?
|
| I use a AT command to scedule my Backup.
| The AT command sets a batch file to be executed every day.
| The batchfile has to start the backup.
|
| I can see that the batchfile was executed, cause I added some extra
| functions in it, like to rename a test file.
| But is did not start de backup. But when I start the backup manualy by
| double-clicking it, it starts the backup correctly!
| Does anyone know why the combination of these two function won't work?
|
| thanks,
| Erwin
| The Netherlands

The drive to be backupd is a local drive (D:) and the service is using the
system account.

My backup batchfile:
ntbackup backup d:\ /v /b /l"c:\backup\backup-N.log" /t normal
ren c:\backup\test-normal.txt okee-normal.txt

regards,
Erwin