NT 4.0 bootable disk

I am looking for NT workstation 4.0 (SP6) bootable disk.
Can anyone help.
1 answer Last reply
More about bootable disk

    For the floppy to successfully boot Windows NT the disk must contain the
    "NT" boot sector. Format a diskette (on an NT machine, not a DOS/Win9x, so
    the NT boot sector gets written to the floppy), then copy ntldr,
    ntdetect.com, and boot.ini to it; and possibly ntbootdd.sys. Edit the
    boot.ini to give it a correct ARC path for the machine you wish to boot.

    Else if you meant a dos disk, you can boot a Win98 startup disk or
    www.bootdisk.com

    Else if you lose (or otherwise need to recreate) the three boot floppies
    (also known as Setup Disks) that came with your Windows NT 4.0 CD-ROM, you
    can easily use the CD-ROM's setup utility, WINNT32.EXE to create new copies
    of them. To do so, take your Windows NT 4.0 CDROM to another Windows NT
    Workstation or Server 4.0 system and run the command

    WINNT32.EXE /OX

    From the CD-ROM's \I386 directory. The Setup program will prompt you to
    insert three formatted disks to create the boot floppies but won't begin the
    installation process itself. You can also run the command
    WINNT.EXE /OX

    From the CD-ROM's \I386 directory on a Windows 95, Windows 3.11 or DOS
    machine to create the three boot floppies. (note: the disks are created 3,
    2, 1)

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Hadi" wrote:
    |I am looking for NT workstation 4.0 (SP6) bootable disk.
    | Can anyone help.

Workstations Microsoft Windows