XDA ii WiFi card

August 24, 2004 7:03:52 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Hi

Has anyone got the SanDisk Wifi/256mb Combo SD card working yet.

I have O2 XDA ii
ROM version 1.66.00WWE
ROM date 20/02/04

The ROM update on the web is for ROM 1.60

I was hoping that the may have fixed the compatablity issues that they were
having.

Ian

More about : xda wifi card

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 10:33:39 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

it seems to be that none of the distributors or resellers have it yet. I
been looking in swedish and thai distributors and resellers with no result.
In SanDisk site they say it is out of stock. Maybe it is pulverwear. Who
knows?
August 24, 2004 10:33:40 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Hi

This is where you get them.

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=113744

But how do you get it to work on the O2 XDA ii

Ian

"Jey aaR" <jeyaar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o jbHhgfiEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> it seems to be that none of the distributors or resellers have it yet. I
> been looking in swedish and thai distributors and resellers with no
result.
> In SanDisk site they say it is out of stock. Maybe it is pulverwear. Who
> knows?

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 11:07:27 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Isn't there a driver included on the dekivery? If not, look at
www.sandisk.com
August 24, 2004 11:07:28 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Well SanDisk have said that there will be no new driver updates for this
product and that the problem is that of the Firmware.

Under the XDA ii limitations list it states that the Combo card does not
work with the current ROM.

But the current ROM update on the web site is 1.60.00WWE but I got my XDA ii
last week and it was ROM 1.66 so I was hopping that one of the things that
they fixed was the computability of this card.

But there website has not been updated for some time and I emailed there
support last week and i still have not herd back from them.

i was hoping that some one with my version of rom has got it working.

> Isn't there a driver included on the dekivery? If not, look at
> www.sandisk.com

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 11:23:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

After I sended the last to you I saw this message on their webbsite."Please
note - this unit is not compatible with the O2 XDAII/i-Mate GSM/GPRS Pocket
PC/Dopod 696/Qtek 2020." Well, I don't know why. these brands are definetly
the biggest in this business. Maybe it is pulverwear afterall