service pack 6 failed

I just did a windows update on my NT Machine. It installed fine but on boot up it crashes when trying to start up windows...displays a message about Service Pack 6, a bunch of hex numbers and then "Restart and set the recovery options in the system control panel or the /CRASHDEGUG folder.." During boot up, there flashes a screen to "Hit spacebar now to invoke profile/last know good configuration" When I hit that it takes me to another screen to highlight a previous configuration and "Original Configuration" is the only one listed...I hit that and it takes me to the blue screen again.
Please help!

-KC

I had this happen to me on a Compaq Proliant running NT
4.0 in a clustered environment. The information I found
pointed to the model number of network adapters I was
using. Apparently it had an issue with SP6 when the
adapters were in a teamed configuration. I'm not sure that
that is your problem, but that's what caused the blue
screen on me.

Good Luck